Location of our ATMs/ Cash Recyclers
SBI Kandy, No. 15-1/1, Temple Street, Kandy
- Cash Recycler
SBI Fort, 16 Sir Baron Jayatilake Mawatha, Colombo 01
SBI Colpetty, No. 385, Landmark Building, Near 5th Lane, Galle Road, Colombo 03
- Cash Withdrawal (Maximum LKR 100,000/- per day)
- Balance Enquiry
- PIN change
- Mini Statement
- Cash Deposit (at Cash Recyclers only)
- Do not share your PIN with anyone. An ATM transaction will never be complete without using correct PIN. Safety of PIN is therefore the most important aspect of ATM safety.
- Change the ATM PIN immediately on its receipt from the Bank and memorise it.
- Do not write your PIN anywhere.
- Do not use your personal date as PIN.
- Never allow others to enter your PIN, even at POS machines or during online transactions.
- In case of any suspicion, change your PIN immediately.
- Always keep your card at a safe place away from others.
- Make sure that you carry your own ATM card while leaving the ATM.
- In case he card is lost, please block it immediately.
- Never swipe your card at unknown POS machines. This may lead to skimming of your card information.
- Be alert to notice any suspicious attachment to the ATM machine or inside ATM room.
- Make sure that you are alone inside the ATM room while making the transaction.
- Do not take help of strangers in completing the transaction. Ensure that ATM screen is back to Welcome screen before you leave the ATM.
- Do not attempt the transaction if you get suspicious about your safety. Leave the ATM immediately and prefer to change your PIN as soon as possible to avoid losses.
- Do not use card details for online transactions on public internet café.
- Register you mobile number with the branch for SMS alerts.